Let's get back to Living
From all of our families to yours, Trinity Building Systems offers our deepest sympathy and sincerest of prayers to everyone that has been impacted by the recent natural disasters across the country. From the wildfires in the west to the hurricanes in the south, it has been a challenging year for many, and we want to give back to our brothers and sisters who call this country home in any way we can!
We know that our companies standard offering of a more efficient and more robust structure could help streamline upcoming rebuilds for those recently put in that position, and we want to help!
Our building style utilizes SIP’s (structural insulated panels) to ensure the highest quality building envelope and the quickest build times possible. Thanks to our system’s efficiency, we feel a deep sense of responsibility to offer the same to those in need.
So, for a limited time, while many need to rebuild quickly and get back to living a usual way of life, TBS proudly announces that we will be offering Free design work along with 10% off of our home material packages. Our packages include all exterior sip framing, interior partition wall, sub-floor/loft floor framing, siding, exterior trim, windows, and exterior doors.
We pray for a speedy recovery for everyone impacted and that your families stay healthy and safe!
Interested in learning more about our System and how we can be of help in times of need?
More Information to Help You Get Back To Living
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Disaster Assistance
- Financial Assistance Within Designated Natural Disaster Areas – USA Gov
- American Red Cross – Wildfire Relief Information
- State Farm – What to Do After a Wildfire?
- State of Oregon Wildfire Resources – Wildfire Insurance Resources
- California Community Foundation – Directory of Wildfire Relief Funds & Direct Relief & Assistance
- California Department of Social Services – Resource Guides to Disaster Assistance
- Rocky Mountain Insurance Information Association – Insurance Evacuation & Claims Advice
- Farmers Insurance – Assisting Customers Impacted by Wildfires in California Counties
- Mercury Insurance – Information for Policyholders Impacted by CA Wildfires