Official Press Release
Estacada, OR., October 9, 2020–Trinity Building Systems has recently joined forces with Premier Building Systems (PBS) and Big Sky R-Control (BSI), to provide support for those who have recently been impacted by natural disaster. With operations based out of Oregon, Washington, Montana, and Colorado, TBS, PBS, and BSI understand the extent of devastation caused by the recent wildfires and want to give back to the communities in need.
With a focus on the urgency of the situation, Trinity Building Systems is offering free design work and 10% off all materials included in a standard material package offering.
Design Work & Construction detailing:
- Floor Plans, Elevations, Sections View, Roof Plans, Exterior 3D Views, (2) Exterior 3D Colored Renderings, Window and Door Schedule, Exterior Finish, Mechanical & Plumbing Locations
- Site Plan, Framing Plan, Foundation Plan, Floor & Roof Specs, Structural Details, Engineer Stamped Specific to Your Jurisdiction
– Structurally Insulated Wall and Roof Paneling (SIPs)
– Exterior Siding, Trim, Windows, and Doors
– All Exterior and Interior Framing Components
All pre-fabricated home material packages supplied by Trinity Building Systems are manufactured in Estacada, OR, Frederickson, WA, and Belgrade, MT, near the recent 244th Command Fire, Riverside Fire, and Bridger Foothills Fire. TBS, PBS, and BSI staff members were operating (some displaced) during the worst of the smoke and fire during early September this year and are very empathetic to the situation. They would like displaced homeowners to know that using a SIPs solution to rebuild will ensure a shorter build time and a more efficient structure than the one they lost.
“Why just rebuild when you can rebuild better?”, asks Patrick Sughrue, Territory Manager for Premier SIPs. “Because of all the natural disaster across the country, a new way of thinking about construction called “resilient building” has emerged. Did you know much of the country has adopted the 2018 IRC code for residential construction? You don’t have to wait; you can always build better than code.” The Resilient Design Institute defines resilient building as “the intentional design of buildings, landscapes, communities, and regions in response to vulnerabilities to disaster and disruption of normal life.” SIP construction can help with this design in three ways:
- With a roof system that does not have vents at the top and bottom of the roof to draw the flame into the attic.
- With SIP wall panels, SIPs rigid insulation construction eliminates open air space within the wall’s cavities, a necessary catalyst for fire, so oxygen cannot enter the roof and walls.
- With virtually airtight construction and mechanical ventilation managing incoming air, outside pollutants, such as smoke from wildfires, are effectively controlled, improving the air quality within your building envelope.
If you or anyone you know has recently been impacted by a natural disaster and are ready to rebuild, please contact Trinity Building Systems, Big Sky or Premier Building Systems about this special offer.
About Trinity Building Systems
Trinity Building Systems is a southwest Colorado-based design, engineer, and build firm that specializes in the prefabrication and assembly of custom timber frame, post & beam, and log homes nationwide. Our mission is simple, to help streamline your new construction project, from dream to reality. For more information, visit https://www.trinitybuildingsystems.com/, or follow us @TrinityBuildingSystems on Facebook, Linkedin, and Pinterest.
About Premier Building Systems and Big Sky R-Control
For nearly 40 years both Premier Building Systems and Big Sky R-Control, have manufactured Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs). Recently the two companies have joined forces, creating the largest SIP manufacturer in North America. By combining the two most recognized brands in the industry, Premier and R-Control, we are able to offer the deepest technical library and product solutions in the industry. For more information about Premier SIPS, visit www.premiersips.com. For more information about Big Sky R-Control visit www.bigskyrcontrol.com.
2 thoughts on “Press Release – Trinity Building Systems Offers Support To those Recently Impacted by Natural Disaster”
I am really inspired with your writing talents as neatly as with the format on your weblog. Is this a paid subject or did you modify it yourself? Either way stay up the excellent high quality writing, it is uncommon to see a nice blog like this one today.
Thank you for your kind words! All of our writing is done in-house by our employees.
Comments are closed.