Material Package Starting price:
Set up as a Work Shop below with a comfortable living space above, the Wallowa is a great example of one way to combine and create a mixed use structure.
It features a 2 bed 2 bath upper level floor plan with 1,700+ square feet of living space atop the 1,800 square foot Work Shop/Garage.
Built in the mountains of Colorado we include a large 432 sq. ft. covered deck to keep the snow shoveling to a minimum.
Ask our design specialist about your modification options, and the ability to convert any plan to Post and Beam, Log, Timber Frame or Conventionally Framed.
The Wallowa - What's Included
The Wallowa Material Package consists of Schematic Drawings, Construction Detailing, and All of the Prefabricated Materials Needed to Bring Your Build to Reality.
Mat Pack Options:
Utilizing centuries old mortise and tenon joinery, Trinity Building Systems Timber Frame structures are timeless and decorative.
Constructed with Frameworkplus handcrafted Douglas Fir timbers, TBS timber framing maximizes the strength, and beauty of your structure.
During the design process, our specialists will model the timbers into your design and incorporate the truss style you choose.
We also provide the option to blend post and beam style framing with mortise and tenon joinery.
Post & Beam
Our post and beam alternative is there for those that want a little rustic flare mixed with the modern architecture.
At Trinity Building Systems, our post and beam structures consist of Doug Fir, #1 grade, free of heart centers, that are kiln dried for the highest quality timbers.
The joinery components are primarily black powder coated steel which are used to mount together the timber system designed for your home.
Our hybrid structures are modeled to ensure we’re able to help maintain your budget goals.
Trinity Building Systems hybrid options are there for those who want to focus on timber or log accents throughout the primary gathering areas such as the living room, kitchen, and master bedroom. Utilizing the budget in these main areas allows you to spend your money where you spend most of your time.
Essentially, we are able to combine different types of framing; Timber Frame, Log and Timber, and Conventional Framing.
What You Will Receive:
- Structurally Insulated Wall and Roof Panels or SIP’s pre-cut with all window and door openings
- Exterior Trim
- Timber or Log Components Cut to length with Connection Detail pre-cut and slotted, or mortis and tenon joinery (Per Plans)
- All Roof Framing and Rafters pre-cut per plans
- All Exterior Wall Framing (if you choose not to use SIP’s)
- All interior walls cut to length
- All deck components, including standard hand railing cut to length
- Floor framing fabricated to final plan specifications based on structural engineering
- Full stairs package
- Site Plan (Basic Utility Locations & Building Placement)
- Framing Plans
- Foundation Plans
- Floor & Roof Specifications
- Structural Details
- Structurally Engineered Stamped (Specific to Your Jurisdiction or County)
- Floor Plans
- Sections View
- Roof Plan
- Exterior 3D Views
- (2) Exterior 3D Colored Renderings
- Window and Door Schedule
- Exterior Finish Schedule (Roofing, Siding, Decks etc.)
- Mechanical & Plumbing Locations
The Wallowa – Cabin Series
No one should have their dreams limited, and when you choose to work with us, they won’t be!
The customization options we offer are endless. From size, color, additions, to materials and much more; we provide a level of flexibility our competitors just can’t match.
Contact one of our design specialists to get started with the customization process today.