Material Package Starting price:
The Metolius is over 4300 sq. ft. plus depending on how you use the loft space and can be purposed as a wedding venue, brew house, restaurant, wine tasting room… you name it!
2 full length shed roofs (1 per side) give this building the ability for indoor and outdoor space or enclose the shed roofs enlarging this to a 4,320 sq ft. ground level with ease.
Talk to your design specialist about the endless possibilities with this structure.
The Metolius - What's Included
The Metolius Material Package consists of Schematic Drawings, Construction Detailing, and All of the Prefabricated Materials Needed to Bring Your Build to Reality.
Mat Pack Options:
Utilizing centuries old mortise and tenon joinery, Trinity Building Systems Timber Frame structures are timeless and decorative.
Constructed with Frameworkplus handcrafted Douglas Fir timbers, TBS timber framing maximizes the strength, and beauty of your structure.
During the design process, our specialists will model the timbers into your design and incorporate the truss style you choose.
We also provide the option to blend post and beam style framing with mortise and tenon joinery.
Post & Beam
Our post and beam alternative is there for those that want a little rustic flare mixed with the modern architecture.
At Trinity Building Systems, our post and beam structures consist of Doug Fir, #1 grade, free of heart centers, that are kiln dried for the highest quality timbers.
The joinery components are primarily black powder coated steel which are used to mount together the timber system designed for your home.
Our hybrid structures are modeled to ensure we’re able to help maintain your budget goals.
Trinity Building Systems hybrid options are there for those who want to focus on timber or log accents throughout the primary gathering areas such as the living room, kitchen, and master bedroom. Utilizing the budget in these main areas allows you to spend your money where you spend most of your time.
Essentially, we are able to combine different types of framing; Timber Frame, Log and Timber, and Conventional Framing.
What You Will Receive:
- Structurally Insulated Wall and Roof Panels or SIP’s pre-cut with all window and door openings
- Exterior Trim
- Exterior Doors (Garage door not included)
- Exterior Windows
- Timber or Log Components Cut to length with Connection Detail pre-cut and slotted, or mortis and tenon joinery (Per Plans)
- All Roof Framing and Rafters pre-cut per plans
- All Exterior Wall Framing (if you choose not to use SIP’s)
- All interior walls cut to length
- All deck components, including standard hand railing cut to length
- Floor framing fabricated to final plan specifications based on structural engineering
- Full stairs package
- Site Plan (Basic Utility Locations & Building Placement)
- Framing Plans
- Foundation Plans
- Floor & Roof Specifications
- Structural Details
- Structurally Engineered Stamped (Specific to Your Jurisdiction or County)
- Floor Plans
- Sections View
- Roof Plan
- Exterior 3D Views
- (2) Exterior 3D Colored Renderings
- Window and Door Schedule
- Exterior Finish Schedule (Roofing, Siding, Decks etc.)
- Mechanical & Plumbing Locations
Metolius – Commercial Series
No one should have their dreams limited, and when you choose to work with us, they won’t be!
The customization options we offer are endless. From size, color, additions, to materials and much more; we provide a level of flexibility our competitors just can’t match.
Contact one of our design specialists to get started with the customization process today.