Material Package Starting price:
We can also modify any model, use your own plans, or design you a home from scratch. Learn About Our Process
5,340 Sq Ft Living Space
1,083 Sq Ft Garage
Here are only some of the benefits you can gain when choosing to build a Trinity Building Systems Home. Through our prefabrication process and utilization of some of the strongest, and most energy efficient building materials, building the home of your dreams could never be easier! Contact one of our project managers to learn more about how we can help you.
- 20 – 60% Faster Assembly Than 2x Stick Built Structures
- Electrical Installed 20-30% faster with chase pre-designed and included in SIPs
- Reduce front end work by keeping all points of contact Under One Roof
- Reduce jobsite waste up to 60%
- Utilization of energy efficient materials, helping cut heating and cooling costs up to 60%
- Engineered plans specific to your local requirements
- Reduced settling damage due to building style
- 20-30% Savings on Framing Labor
- Less Equipment Needed For Assembly
- Shorter Timeline = Fewer Interest Payments
- 20% Less Lumber than Stick Built
- Freedom to customize any model or ability to have us design one from scratch
- Can handle nearly two times vertical load compared to traditional homes (ideal for high snow load locations)
- High resistance to transversal loads (such as wind)
How It Works
Choose one of our existing home/commercial models.
Have our architectural designer modify one of our existing models to fit your desires.
Bring your own plans for us to provide a comprehensive material package for you.
Have our architectural designer create your build from scratch (if you can dream it we can make it).
2) Engineer Stamped Plans
Once you approve your design it will be sent out to our structural engineer. Your conceptual design will be pieced together into a set of plans specific to your local requirements, regardless of where you are in the country.
3) Prefabricate Materials
Your home or commercial structure materials will now begin the prefabrication process and materials will be procured.
4) Sent Your Way
When the foundation of your structure is nearing completion, your material package will be shipped to your location ready for your builders to assemble.
Learn more about the process and our turnkey assistance options, helping you turn our material package into your new home! Click Here To Learn More
Utilizing centuries old mortise and tenon joinery, Trinity Building Systems Timber Frame structures are timeless and decorative.
Constructed with Frameworkplus handcrafted Douglas Fir timbers, TBS timber framing maximizes the strength, and beauty of your structure.
During the design process, our specialists will model the timbers into your design and incorporate the truss style you choose.
We also provide the option to blend post and beam style framing with mortise and tenon joinery.
Post and Beam
Our post and beam alternative is there for those that want a little rustic flare mixed with the modern architecture.
At Trinity Building Systems, our post and beam structures consist of Doug Fir, #1 grade, free of heart centers, that are kiln dried for the highest quality timbers.
The joinery components are primarily black powder coated steel which are used to mount together the timber system designed for your home.
Our hybrid structures are modeled to ensure we’re able to help maintain your budget goals.
Trinity Building Systems hybrid options are there for those who want to focus on timber or log accents throughout the primary gathering areas such as the living room, kitchen, and master bedroom. Utilizing the budget in these main areas allows you to spend your money where you spend most of your time.
Essentially, we are able to combine different types of framing; Timber Frame, Log and Timber, and Conventional Framing.
Included in your Package:
- Structurally Insulated Wall and Roof Panels or SIP’s pre-cut with all window and door openings
- Exterior Doors (Garage door not included)
- Exterior Windows
- Timber or Log Components Cut to length with Connection Detail pre-cut and slotted, or mortis and tenon joinery (Per Plans)
- All Roof Framing and Rafters pre-cut per plans
- All interior wall framing
- Floor framing fabricated to final plan specifications based on structural engineering
- Full stairs package
- Site Plan (Basic Utility Locations & Building Placement)
- Framing Plans
- Foundation Plans
- Floor & Roof Specifications
- Structural Details
- Structurally Engineered Stamped (Specific to Your Jurisdiction or County)
- Floor Plans
- Sections View
- Roof Plan
- Exterior 3D Views
- (2) Exterior 3D Colored Renderings
- Window and Door Schedule
- Exterior Finish Schedule (Roofing, Siding, Decks etc.)
- Mechanical & Plumbing Locations
What's Not Included
- Building permit
- General contractor fee
- Crane or forklift and any rental equipment
- Concrete (foundation, driveways, sidewalks, footing, etc.)
- Labor to install tile and flooring
- Countertop materials and labor
- Interior doors
- Garage door and install
- Drywall (labor and materials)
- Plumbing (labor and materials)
- HVAC / heating and cooling
- Electrical – (labor and materials)
- Lighting fixtures
- Interior painting
- Flooring materials such as hardwood floors, carpet, tile.
- Site prep excavation
No one should have their dreams limited, and when you choose to work with us, they won’t be!
The customization options we offer are endless. From size, color, additions, to materials and much more; we provide a level of flexibility our competitors just can’t match.
Contact one of our design specialists to get started with the customization process today.